The British Journal of Nursing looks forward to welcoming you and your whole team to the London Nurse Show on the 14 March 2017 to the iconic Alexandra Palace in London.
Who is it for?
London Nurse Show will meet the educational needs of acute nurses. The fully CPD-accredited show will run across two days providing hands-on, interactive workshops. Each 1-hour workshop will be facilitated by nursing associations linked with the topic. Delegates will have the opportunity to share best practice that can be disseminated in the clinical setting.
London Nurse Show will allow you to:
- Update your skills
- Fulfil valuable CPD requirements
- Engage with key nursing associations in interactive workshops
- Take fresh ideas back to practice
- Meet suppliers and hear about the latest products and services
- Network with colleagues from your region and across London